In this Uniblue Registry Booster Review i will be continuing on with…
Uniblue Registry Booster comes loaded with a plethora of features, This registry booster is designed to not only identify and repair registry problems, but to also help enhance system functionality and stability as well. Check out my Pc Booster Review… Click Here!
Some of these features include: The ability to scan for and also repair:
- Unused entries
- Repeat entries
- Corrupt Active X/COM Objects
- Undesired browser objects
- Corrupt or missing application IDs
- Obsolete shared DLLs
- Unused Start Menu items
- Traces of uninstalled software
- A specially designed defragmenting utility, that compacts and reduces the size of the registry by eliminating the actual fragmentation associated with one’s current Windows Registry.
- A Windows Registry back-up utility and automatic back-up prompts: Best Registry Cleaner
- A Windows Registry restore option that enables users to restore their registry to a previously created back up point: Best Registry Cleaner
- Orphaned, missing, and broken software paths and links
- Automatic Scan-On-Start abilities
- Clean up your system as well as improve efficiency: Improve system performance by cleaning out all missing, unwanted, obsolete and corrupt registry objects automatically with Registry Booster.
- Repair your computer and make certain that is remains tuned: Significantly enhance your computing experience simply by repairing all registry issues and minimizing application seizures along with crashes.
- Incredibly User friendly: Set in a remarkably intuitive, appealing, rational and user-friendly graphical user interface, Registry Booster, sets the standard regarding ease-of-use.
- Boost System Stability as well as Efficiency: Even the newest of computers face the possibility of risk to errors and / or corruption – It will reduce problems and keep your personal computer stable and running at optimum efficiency.
- More scanning options: As a result of improvements made to this PC boosters actual scanning engine you’re now able to scan for additional areas within the registry.
- An Ignore list: This is quite an innovative feature and very helpful for those users who’re extra cautious with their registry. Simply by specifying the actual Registry area and path the user will have the ability to exclude registry components from the scan.
- Log generation: Displays a log of all the tasks executed on the registry by a specific fix operation. Especially ideal for those users questioning what has been carried out to their registry.
- Windows Vista Compatible: It is now fully Windows Vista and also 7 Compatible and can still be run on Windows Xp and 2000. The program automatically modifies itself in line with the version of one’s operating system so that you don’t need to configure any type of manual settings.
- Safe and Trusted: Avert crashes, seizures, slowdowns along with error messages with the most reliable and most trusted solution from a major software supplier.
Uniblue Registry Booster System Requirements
As compared to a lot of today’s software, Uniblue’s PC Booster installs and functions perfectly on older computer systems very well. The recommended minimum system requirements are as follows…
- Intel Pentium 3500MHz or Equivalent processor
- 256 MB RAM
- Graphics mode 1024×768 true color (highest 32-bit)
- 100 MB free hard disc space
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista (32-bit)
- Internet Explorer 5.5
Recommended system requirements…
- Intel Pentium 4 1GHz or equivalent processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Graphics mode 1024×768 true color (highest 32-bit)
- 200 MB free hard disc space
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista (32-bit)
- Internet Explorer 6
Did It Perform ?
I chose to benchmark in this Uniblue Registry Booster Review my test computer both before and after running the Registry Booster’s scanning and defragging functions. This is the way the system looked like prior to optimizing. As you can see, The Windows Task Manager signifies that the pc is using 343 Megabytes of memory, running 49 processes and it boots up in fifty five seconds.
The first thing to do is download and install it. It offers a free Scan so you can try it to find out if your registry is corrupt. If it isn’t, there’s no need to buy the utility, however, if there are issues with your registry you will need to purchase Registry Booster to correct any problems the program may find.
The actual installation was effortless. So simple, in fact, that even the most inexperienced computer user would certainly find it a breeze compared to other software.
In addition, as it is less than 10MB in size, the set up was extremely fast.
Users are able to choose where they wish to install it, and whether or not they would like to have desktop and quick launch icons created. Listed here is a screenshot of the new InstallAware Wizard in which Uniblue uses for installation of their products.
The actual installation of the PC Booster was a snap and when it was finished it automatically started a scan of the registry.
Once I started the program up for the first-time, it automatically scanned my registry, which caught me a touch off guard. The only catch to this is that you can’t fix the errors or problems until you register the product.
The software provides four major tabs, the first is “Overview”. Under this tab you will find useful information such as when you last cleaned your registry, the number of times you’ve defragged, exactly what your registry’s health status is and also the option to start scanning the registry.
The next tab is “Scan”, which is where you can choose which elements of the registry you want cleaned. I was particularly happy to see a “System Drivers” option, in order for clearing the drivers for video cards which makes it a lot easier. You can also begin the registry scan from this tab as well. Notice the tabs on the left also. You’ll see where you can find scan results and also the tab to perform registry defragging.
Registry defragging consolidates the registry so don’t forget to defrag whenever you clean the registry.
Your next tab is “Restore” that is definitely very helpful. Every time the software cleans the registry, it prompts you to either create a full or partial backup, just in case things don’t go so well. In the event that something does go wrong, you can come to this tab and choose the last backup you had, and then click “Restore” and you’ll be back to that registry point.
The last tab is “Settings”, which happens to be where you can customize when it runs and scans automatically, etc. You can also find the “Ignore List” that permits you to tell the program to skip any of registry files you stipulate. The last section to the Settings tab is “Log Details”, and that is where a log is kept of the things you’ve carried out within program itself.
Scanning, Defragmenting, Repairing, and Backing-Up the Windows Registry
Scanning: The PC Booster comes packed with a high state-of-the-art scanning engine that scans one’s registry in both a comprehensive and quick process. I was surprised at how fast it scanned my entire registry, and stunned to see that it had revealed a total of 324 registry errors.
While most of the problems were connected to missing paths and needless entries triggered from adding and removing applications, I was totally unaware that my registry comprised of so many errors. Knowing that Uniblue is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner, I trusted the application to do an entire cleanup, therefore I hit the Fix Errors button.
Backing Up: After hitting the Fix Errors button, the following screen popped up informing me that as a safety measure, a complete backup of the registry should be performed. The Pc Booster automatically creates a back up of the registry and no need to click any buttons until the registry clean-up complete.
Repairing: Problems found are fixed and also does so promptly. Furthermore, when an error is repaired, it is restored for good and doesn’t reappear on following scans. When the PC booster registry repair was concluded, it informed me.
Then I was shown the Final results. “Your registry has been cleaned”.
Defragmenting: Until this review, I was really naive that my registry could possibly become so “fragmented”. However, once I sat down to think about it, it really made a lot of sense; hard drives become fragmented even after somewhat moderate usage, and due to the fact we constantly are making changes to the registry, it can certainly develop fragments as time passes.
The defragmenting process was also very quick, and as outlined by Uniblue, defragging one’s registry will improve boot times. After running the defragmenting utility, the PC booster recommended that I reboot the computer for the changes to take effect so I immediately hit the Reboot Now button.
Here’s how the windows task manager looks like right after using the said PC booster:
Was there a change? From the Task manager within this PC booster, you can quickly notice that a lot of processes have been wiped (these were most likely slowing down the system and not actually necessary).
Final Impressions and Conclusions
The software’s appearance, design, and performance enhancing abilities exceeded my expectations. The scanning, repairing, and defragmenting tools did precisely what they were supposed to and there was a definite boost in system overall performance. Over all, I was extremely impressed with this PC Booster and also believe its claim to be the Best Registry Cleaner as a PC Optimizer is warranted. I hope you have found this Uniblue registry booster review helpful. This Modem Booster/Internet Booster will help you solve your computer speed problems for good.
If you thought my site helped in any way i would really apreciate if you would,
like, Tweet, and/or +1 it, Thanks!
Ashworth College Community: Uniblue Registry Booster - Resolved ...
Pc Booster - Optimize Speed To Its Fullest... - TechHelp
Uniblue Registry Booster - Tune Up Your Pc Speed...
Uniblue - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Is Pc Booster a safe program? - Yahoo! Answers